Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LTTE Vs Sri Lanka - My report

TAMIL TIGERS (LTTE) VS SRI LANKA

As I understand, the issue in Sri Lanka is between the Sri Lankan government and the LTTE. Captain Prabhakaran with his LTTE team is fighting against the Sri Lankan government for a getting their own piece of land.

First, I do not know why Tamil people are in Sri Lanka. Why they are not living peacefully in Tamil Nadu? I cannot criticize Sri Lanka, as they are only defending their country.

My ideas for solving this issue are as follows. LTTE can pay money and buy the land they want. Alternatively, let them play a game, whoever wins, gets the land.

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting and funny as well. I enjoy reading your writing.
    Lovingly
    Amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and funny as well. I enjoy reading your writing.
    Lovingly
    Amma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I note your point, but life is not so simple and straightforward. There is more to the problem, than we all may be are led to believe. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Interesting perspective. But life is not as straightforward. There is more to it than what we are led to believe I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur idea is good, but not practical.


    Cyril chetan
    Kottayam

    ReplyDelete